JobsHier finden Sie Ihre Traumstelle
Senior Engineer / Functional Project Lead – Electronics (m/f/d) 100%
For our international partner, Roche Diagnostics International Ltd. based in Rotkreuz, we are looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Engineer / Functional Project Lead – Electronics.
- Creating concepts, technical requirements and specifications for instrument modules and components in the area of electronics (PCBs incl. firmware)
- Development of electronic components from their concept phase up to their verification and integration in the final system including the specification and development of their test systems (ICT, FCT)
- Evaluation and support of externally developed or off-the-shelf modules and components from the creation of their requirements specifications up to their integration in the final system
- Recommendation of appropriate measures and optimizations for medical instrument sub- systems and components which are technically and economically feasible and support the department in their successful implementation
- Leading role in development projects for instrument sub-components and management of internal as well as external project partners; you are responsible for the results, timing and budget of your projects
- Your background is in electrical engineering, physics, microtechnology/microelectronics or a related discipline
- You have at least 5 years of working experience including technical project leading experience ideally in the field of product development
- You have a good working knowledge of digital and analog circuit technology; knowledge inthe area of optics is a plus
- Good communication and soft skills; you can cooperate and network with peopleacross functions
- You are fluent in German and English, both oral and written
- IT Skills: Altium / MatLab Simulik / LabView, MS Office, SAP
Are you interested? Do not hesitate and submit your complete application documents online today. We also process applications by post, but will not return them for administrative reasons. We look forward to hearing from you!